1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating at the url address: psychotherapy-bcn.com
- The operator of the website and the administrator of personal data is: Michał Jasiński, Plaza Urquinaona 10, 2-1, 08-041, Barcelona
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling queries via the form
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places where you log in and enter personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website is encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: cyberFolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about how we use your data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to audiences such as:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). Regarding marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- their removal,
- restriction of processing,
- and portability of data.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data to exercise legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular determinating, pursuing or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The service can save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information that facilitates the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page that contains the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process handling a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
6. Windows Administrator
- Information about the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to achieve the objectives set out above in the section “Essential marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA) and Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We emphasize that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult to use the website and in extreme cases may prevent the possibility of using it.
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone